We accept work in all shapes, genres, and languages (if the original is non-English, please provide an English-translated version). Our interest is especially piqued by work that crosses genre lines. We do not publish work that is culturally negligent or work that lacks an ethical impulse.
Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Previously published work will not be accepted. Only one submission at a time.
Send your work as a .pdf, .doc, or .docx attachment to email@example.com. Put your Last Name and "Submission" in the subject line.
Please include a short bio with your work. Also include how you'd like your name to appear in the byline.
- Submit up to 5 poems in a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file.
- Submit up to 3 stories (no more than 1,000 words each) in a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file.
- Submit up to 3 essays (no more than 1,500 words each) in a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file.
- Submit up to three pieces as a link, .wav, mp3, .gif, or jpeg.
- Please include title and year of each piece, as well as materials and medium.